- Choose environmentally friendly products and services
- Purchase for socially aware products and services (fair trade, sweat shop free, and locally produced)
- Buy recycled (It’s not recycling unless you buy recycled!)
- Rent or lease instead of buying equipment
- Consider group purchasing or equipment sharing arrangements
- Talk with your suppliers and contractors about sustainable products, services and practices (they won’t offer them if they don’t know you are interested)
Members of the Sustainable Business Council offer a wide variety of sustainable products and services to help you in this quest.