Sustainable Waste Management
Waste represents wasted resources. Capture that value with sustainable waste management practices.
- Design products and process to reduce waste over the life cycle of the product or service and to facilitate reuse or recycling
- Reduce office waste by reusing paper and ink cartridges or converting to electronic documents
- Precycle – Reuse before you recycle
- Recycle- Use materials in continuous cycles
- Find uses for manufacturing by-products
- Practice extended product responsibility by taking back products at the end of their life cycle or helping customers find ways to reuse and recycle them
Members of the Sustainable Business Council offer a wide variety of sustainable products and services to help you in this quest.